Savoy Sports Massage > Movement Rehabilitation, Savoy Oncology Massage
Definitions and interpretations
Data – Collectively all information that you submit to William Savoy via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection laws;
Data Protection – Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulation sand secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
William Savoy of Savoy Sports Massage > Movement Rehabilitation, Savoy Oncology Massage – Me, We or Us
User or You – any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by William Savoy and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to William Savoy and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the Website that you are currently using, Savoy Sports Massage > Movement Rehabilitation, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to person includes firms , companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean ” including without limitations”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, William Savoy is the “data controller”. This means that William Savoy
of Savoy Sports Massage > Movement Rehabilitation, Savoy Oncology Massage determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
How Data Is Collected
5. Data is collected in the following ways:
a. data is provided by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is provided by You
6. William Savoy will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
7. Keeping Information Secure
All data provided is kept secured and locked away, no information is kept on the Website and no third party has access to data provided by you.
9. Even if your data is deleted, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes. This data would be in name only, personal information would be deleted.
10. You have the following Rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the Right to request (i) copies of the information held about you at any time, or (ii) that is modified, updated or information deleted. If William Savoy provides you with access to the information held about you, there will be no charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where legally permitted to do so, William Savoy may refuse your request. If Your request is refused, you will be told the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the Right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the Right to request that data is deleted and destroyed
d. Right to restrict use of your Data – the Right to “block” William Savoy from using your Data or limit the way in which it can be used.
e. Right to Data portability – the Right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the Right to object to use of your Data including where it is used for legitimate interests.
11. To make enquires, exercise any of your Rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data
(where consent is legal basis for processing your Data), please contact via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant Data Protection Authority. For the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
13. It is important that the Data about you is accurate and current. Please keep William Savoy informed if your Data changes during the period for which it is held.
Links to other websites
17. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
18. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact William Savoy by e-mail at: email@example.com